Admin Templates

Most sites these days are dynamic, and whilst some use off the shelf software, such as WordPress, MovableType or Drupal, there are many custom developed sites.

Most of these custom developed websites have a admin section that very few people see, which plays a vital role in the website operation, but because few people see the admin section, sometimes little attention is paid to it.

Below you’ll find some HTML/CSS templates specifically built for admin sections of custom sites which can help make sure the admin section as beautiful and usable as the public face of the website.

Free Templates

Web Resources Depot Free Admin Template For Web Applications

webresourcesdepot

I have created this admin template for a project of mine and pleased to share with WebResourcesDepot readers.

It is a 3 column design with a tabbed menu. The idea is having the standard categories in the tab menu for an easy reach and have all the detailed ones in the left menu. And there is an info box at the right to inform users what’s going on at that page.

Demo Link
Download Link

Gooey Templates Proton

Gooey Proton

A plain and simple template, Proton provides the basics of what you’ll need in your Admin. See below for other Paid templates from Gooey.

Download Link

Bloganje Free Admin Template

Bloganje

I needed a simple admin template for a project I’m doing but I couldn’t find any so I created my own and decided to share it. It’s nothing fancy and I didn’t paid much attention to cross browser compatibility but I think it should work. It works for me and hopefully it will spare you few hours of work. You can see index demo and users demo. This template is free for personal use /non commercial. I would’t mind if you keep the link in the footer. All icons are form famfamfam.com

Demo Link
Download Link

Transdmin Light

transdmin

A clean template which can be easily modified released by Perspectived.

Demo Link
Download Link

Paid Templates

Gooey Atom

Gooey Atom

Available in Green, Blue and Brown, or a bundle of all three priced at $99 each or $199 for the bundle.

Gooey Carbon

Gooey Carbon

Available in Blue, Red, Green and bundle of all three priced at $99 each or $199 for the bundle.

Theme Forest

The recently launched Theme Forest provides a category for Admin Skins, which includes a number of great templates a selection is shown below.

Quik v1 Admin Skin

quik

Developed by Collis Ta’eed one of the founders of Envato that created Theme Forest, this theme was available for just $1 when Theme Forest launched, now priced at $10, and still well worth the price.

CSS Admin

css admin

Priced at just $10.00 this is a simple and clean template by mip-design

Demo Link

LiteAdmin

liteadmin

LiteAdmin is a backend admin template. This web application template was built with Web 2.0 in mind and will give you all of the elements to jumpstart your backend web application skin. LiteAdmin includes heading styles, tables styles, error and success message styles and much more. This admin theme will easily integrate into existing web applications or be a great start as a theme for your upcoming application.

Price is $12

About Mubashar Iqbal

Mubashar Iqbal is the creator of Most Inspired, a web designer and developer, who has been building websites for over 13 years. You can read his blog at Mubashar Iqbal
This entry was posted in Resources and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

38 Responses to Admin Templates

1. rzepak says:

nice collection
    you can also check my admintheme on themeforest 🙂 http://themeforest.net/item/ultimate-admin-theme/18947
    cheers

2. Zac says:

I would have to say that I am a huge fan of Collis’ admin theme and the CSS Lite one. Happy to have grabbed it during the $1 promo period. We are using it internally on an app at our school 🙂

3. Awesome….

Light collection looks good.

4. Stephanie says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. There are very few places I’ve found to help you figure out how to design an admin console. So far, I’ve been making it up as I go along. These are way more sophisticated then what I’ve come up with.

5. Pingback: Webmaster Libre | links for 2008-10-14

6. Pingback: Links for 2008-10-22 [del.icio.us] | Blog do Camillo - O dia-a-dia de um Desenvolvedor Web

7. Pingback: Sosyal İm - Teknoloji haberleri » Projeleriniz için bedava admin temaları » Blog Arşivi » Projeleriniz için bedava admin temaları

8. Umut says:

Just saw that the admin template (WebResourcesDepot) I created is listed & honored. Thanks & Bests.

9. Pingback: notlar » Blog Arşivi » web uygulamaları için yönetici temaları.

10. Ted says:

Great resources, thanks.

11. Pingback: Wordpress Admin Temaları « Battlenova.net

12. Pingback: Wordpress Admin Temaları | BattleNova.net

13. Pingback: Noteefy - Be aware » Free Admin Themes For Your Web Projects

14. Pingback: Şehriderya » Blog Archive » Wordpress Admin Temaları

15. Pingback: » Projeleriniz için bedava admin temaları Duymadim.com: Bunudamı duymadın? Araç Bilgisayar Bilim Donanım Fragmanlar Genel Komedi Magazin Müzik Mobil Oyunlar Son Dakika Spor Teknoloji Uzay Video Yazılım İnternet Yeni teknolojiler Yeni telef

16. Pingback: Bedava admin paneli temaları | webgunlukleri.com

17. crash says:

Another commercial alternative: http://www.adminizio.com – very professional!

18. Pingback: Template per creare amministrazioni

19. Pingback:   Yapılmışı var by “Masakatsu Agatsu”

20. Sarfraz says:

this is nice share. thx

21. Pingback: Free Admin Templates | Cheer Factory - Technology, Outdoor and Design

22. thanks for this templates. you helped..

23. Csaba says:

I’m happy to see admins theme collection. I can see tons of other themes but I never saw such collection before.

24. Ashwin says:

Thanks for a very useful list. I was looking for a Admin template for one of my projects and this one is really useful!

25. Pingback: Free Admin Template from ThemeForest | Most Inspired: Design Inspiration Blog

26. Pingback: links for 2009-09-28 | On9 Systems

27. Horia says:

You should add my admin ui template to this list 😛

28. Pingback: Free Admin Templates For Web Applications « Pankaj Lalwani’s Blog

29. güven says:

amazing, thanks 🙂

30. Entrelo says:

Thank you so much for sharing this. We made another commercial alternative with lot of great features, our admin/UI templates are here – http://www.adminsquare.com 🙂

31. Pingback: Opensource Web Templates

32. Peppe says:

Thank you. Very very useful!

33. I have used “css admin” admin panel template for my academic project. Its really helped me a lot. Thanx.

34. Zoran Juric says:

Hello,

You can also check my Admin Template “Administry” at ThemeForest:

Thank you! 🙂

35. ClearHead says:

Hi,

Great Admin is a professional admin template, ready to be implemented as the back-end interface of your application.

36. JDog says:

Some more cool admin templates in case you were looking http://www.adminskin.com

37. Nice themes! I think I’m going to use one of these, thank you 🙂