Read complete article
As You may notice in Year 2008 hand-drawn designs became one of the most popular creative trends, people tend to add more personal look and creative feel to their sites trying to stand out between traditional web 2.0 style, boxy layout sites. Hand-drawn design not always necessarily mean sketched or hand-drawn, there can be also creative things we use everyday like pencils, erasers, stamps, notepapers, stickers – could continue so on, but I will show examples doing through detailed research – so You could understand what’s really represented with “Hand-drawn design”. And actually this trend is very natural since many designers still sketch up their sites on the paper at first and only then start to design actual site.
- Beautiful Color Spectrum Wallpapers
- London 2012 Olympic Inspired Artwork
- Damn! Good Web Design #4 (one page edition)
- 30 Awesome Collection of Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- Four Reasons Why Print Is Not Dead