Read complete article
I think we will be seeing more of people silhouettes in web and print designs in the future. So, whether we like it or not, this trend is likely to stay for a while, if not for good. There are two ways to create this silhouette effect: through bitmap format (such as photoshop brushes) or the vector format. I prefer the latter. Vector format is more useful since it gives you the flexibility to create your own version by modifying or editing these files to cater to your needs.
- Beautiful Color Spectrum Wallpapers
- London 2012 Olympic Inspired Artwork
- Damn! Good Web Design #4 (one page edition)
- 30 Awesome Collection of Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- Four Reasons Why Print Is Not Dead