Read complete article
Magazine covers are a superb source of offline design inspiration. We glance at them and often make very quick decisions about whether we’re interested in the content based purely on the cover. Yes, the hunky man or the beautiful woman are usually the main draw on the glossy mags, but the colours used are part of the overall plan to grab your attention.
- Beautiful Color Spectrum Wallpapers
- London 2012 Olympic Inspired Artwork
- Damn! Good Web Design #4 (one page edition)
- 30 Awesome Collection of Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- Four Reasons Why Print Is Not Dead