Read complete article
These unbelievable chalk drawings are created by Julian Beever and Kurt Wenner. The illustrations become illusions when looking from the correct distance and exact angle. Viewing from any other position will make the artwork unrecognizable. This genre of art in its raw form has been practiced since the 16th century formerly known as “Aux Trois crayons”. With the passage of time it has evolved into something very unique and amazing.
- Beautiful Color Spectrum Wallpapers
- London 2012 Olympic Inspired Artwork
- Damn! Good Web Design #4 (one page edition)
- 30 Awesome Collection of Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- Four Reasons Why Print Is Not Dead