Read complete article
Twitter has become so much a part of the design culture that nearly every new portfolio or blog is trying to incorporate it into their site. Some, have chosen to keep it simple and include just a link to their twitter page allowing people who decide they want to to follow them. However, some sites are taking advantage of Twitter’s very simple API to pull in their latest tweets onto the blog/portfolio.
- Beautiful Color Spectrum Wallpapers
- London 2012 Olympic Inspired Artwork
- Damn! Good Web Design #4 (one page edition)
- 30 Awesome Collection of Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- Four Reasons Why Print Is Not Dead