Read complete article
Damask is a weaving style or technique that originated in the early Middle Ages near Damascus, Syria. This particular style typically produced very ornate and decorative patterns in the fabric. These types of patterns are wonderful to use in a design that needs to have a vintage or ornate look. In this post there are over 70 beautiful damask patterns and textures that you can use in your designs.
- Beautiful Color Spectrum Wallpapers
- London 2012 Olympic Inspired Artwork
- Damn! Good Web Design #4 (one page edition)
- 30 Awesome Collection of Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- Four Reasons Why Print Is Not Dead