Read complete article
The street art, which Nihalani admits is typically done with little to no planning, is created primarily using isometric rectangles and squares. Connecting the dots found in the unexpected contours and geometry of the city, the work playfully highlights the ordinary sites we pass by (and ignore) everyday.
- Beautiful Color Spectrum Wallpapers
- London 2012 Olympic Inspired Artwork
- Damn! Good Web Design #4 (one page edition)
- 30 Awesome Collection of Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- Four Reasons Why Print Is Not Dead