Read complete article
When web designers take on a project, they must take into account many different factors that may affect the outcome of the final product. A good web design should be fit for the purpose and audience and also at the same time should deliver the content and information to the audience in a visually coherent manner. This article will go over some of the essential elements of good web design and examples of well-established web sites that exhibit them.
- Beautiful Color Spectrum Wallpapers
- London 2012 Olympic Inspired Artwork
- Damn! Good Web Design #4 (one page edition)
- 30 Awesome Collection of Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- Four Reasons Why Print Is Not Dead