Read complete article
Website footers have become more than just a place to put the copyright information and a few links. Now web designers are making full use of the footer as way to keep the visitor on the site longer. You will see from the examples below that this can be achieved by using clever placement of graphics and design elements along side links to additional content.
- Beautiful Color Spectrum Wallpapers
- London 2012 Olympic Inspired Artwork
- Damn! Good Web Design #4 (one page edition)
- 30 Awesome Collection of Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- Four Reasons Why Print Is Not Dead