Read complete article
It takes a designer’s clever eye to balance the negative and positive space of a design. I am sure you all must be well aware about the magic of negative space in a logo but I would like to define it a little here. Let’s say it is the space between an object, around an object, which can be utilized to convey the real message of the logo.
- Beautiful Color Spectrum Wallpapers
- London 2012 Olympic Inspired Artwork
- Damn! Good Web Design #4 (one page edition)
- 30 Awesome Collection of Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- Four Reasons Why Print Is Not Dead