Read complete article
A few years ago using photographs as a background was the reserve of the daring and those who didn’t worry too much about making their visitors wait while the site loaded. Now with broadband and a good understanding of how to compress image file sizes while maintaining quality, many web designers are using large photographic images as backgrounds for their web sites.
- Beautiful Color Spectrum Wallpapers
- London 2012 Olympic Inspired Artwork
- Damn! Good Web Design #4 (one page edition)
- 30 Awesome Collection of Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- Four Reasons Why Print Is Not Dead