Read complete article
Style switchers can be used to give visitors more options according to their preferences, or they can be used simply to add something dynamic and interesting to the site. The potential uses are nearly limitless but some common approaches include using style switchers to give choices in terms of background images, color schemes, font sizes, and layout.
- Beautiful Color Spectrum Wallpapers
- London 2012 Olympic Inspired Artwork
- Damn! Good Web Design #4 (one page edition)
- 30 Awesome Collection of Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- Four Reasons Why Print Is Not Dead