Read complete article
Designers of all kinds rely on inspiration for their work in order to achieve their best results. Inspiration can come from just about anywhere, but for web designers who are online virtually all day it frequently comes from gallery sites, design blogs, or just websites that you come across in other ways. The amount of inspiration of this kind that is available can be a huge help when you are struggling with a project of your own, but one challenge that designers face is how to put that inspiration into practice while still creating something unique and of quality.
- Beautiful Color Spectrum Wallpapers
- London 2012 Olympic Inspired Artwork
- Damn! Good Web Design #4 (one page edition)
- 30 Awesome Collection of Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- Four Reasons Why Print Is Not Dead