Read complete article
The Z-Layout is a great way to start just about any web design project because it addresses the core requirements for any effective site: branding, hierarchy, structure, and call to action. While it would be nearly impossible to claim that the classic “Z-Layout” is the perfect solution for each and every website out there, it’s certainly a layout that’s effective enough to warrant inclusion in any web designer’s arsenal of layout ideas.
- Beautiful Color Spectrum Wallpapers
- London 2012 Olympic Inspired Artwork
- Damn! Good Web Design #4 (one page edition)
- 30 Awesome Collection of Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- Four Reasons Why Print Is Not Dead