Read complete article
As designers we have to be aware of the function of our work and design as much as we care about the aesthetics and visuals. There are a lot of terms for the design of how the site functions and works, from “usability design” to “user experience,” what remains constant is that if we want to become better designers we have to pair these two concepts together.
Using clear and effective design laws as guides we can use proven formulas for better design. These laws both assist in the usability / experience of our design as well as the aesthetic values. Furthermore being able to refer and cite these laws when presenting or discussing design you can further establish yourself as a expert with justified reasons for your design choices.
- Beautiful Color Spectrum Wallpapers
- London 2012 Olympic Inspired Artwork
- Damn! Good Web Design #4 (one page edition)
- 30 Awesome Collection of Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- Four Reasons Why Print Is Not Dead