Read complete article
Free images and clip art are great to find. After all, they allow you to make use of other’s work without paying a single penny. Unfortunately, just because something is free does not mean that it is Copyright-free. See, Copyright-free (often referred to as public domain) images and clip art are those that can be used under any circumstance. They can be used for personal projects or commercial endeavors. They can be kept as is or modified to your hearts content. All of this can be done, legally, without any form of attribution. In other words, if you use a public domain clip art image in a commercial project, you need not contact its author to ask for permission.
- Beautiful Color Spectrum Wallpapers
- London 2012 Olympic Inspired Artwork
- Damn! Good Web Design #4 (one page edition)
- 30 Awesome Collection of Adobe Photoshop Brushes
- Four Reasons Why Print Is Not Dead